Goal of the Sina Pharmacy Home Care Program
Our program is designed to maximize a patient’s adherence to their medication regimen. Our program also helps reduce medication errors by providing comprehensive medication consultation.
FREE services offered by Sina Pharmacy Home Care Program
- Medication consultation and review
- Immunization services: vaccination by licensed pharmacists
- Monitoring of body weight, blood pressure, and blood glucose level
- Diabetic foot screening
- Insulin injection training
- Sharp container disposal
- Medical device teaching (e.g. glucose monitors, inhalers, blood pressure machines, etc.)
- Assisting in application of transdermal patches
- Compression Stockings: measurements and supply with best prices in town
- Refill reminders
- Prescription delivery in the lower Mainland
- Multilingual Staff
Other special services offered by Sina Pharmacy
- Customized compounding (e.g. specialized dosage forms, wound care, and pain medications)
- Travel clinic: all types of travel vaccinations available
- Blister packaging of medications
- Calcium, Vitamin D, other vitamin/mineral supplements, and low dose aspirin can be packaged with your daily/weekly/monthly blister pack
- Large selection of natural and herbal remedies
- Ostomy care supplies
The cost for our services is based on the patient’s Fair PharmaCare deductible for medications. There is no additional fee or hidden charges to the patient for the Sina Pharmacy Home Care Program.
Who provides the services
The services for our Home Care Program are offered by our trained, registered, and knowledgeable pharmacists and nurses.
Who can benefit from our program
- Those who cannot manage their own medication(s) or have difficulty taking their medication(s) due to physical barriers
- Those who requires assistance in understanding their drug therapy because of having multiple chronic conditions or complex medication regimens
- Those who require assistance in communicating with other health care professionals involved in their care
- Those who have a history of adherence issues
- Those who require additional teaching or consultation for using a particular medication or product (e.g. glucose monitors, insulin injection, inhalers, blood pressure machines, etc.)
Why choose Sina Pharmacy
- We are a leading, independent, and full-scale pharmacy with best quality service and reasonable prices.
- We have a large selection of natural, nutritional, and medicinal supplements. We also provide pet remedies.
- Our specialty is in compounding medication(s) not commercially available including hormone therapy, pain medications, and skin/beauty products.
- All of your medical staff are polite, knowledgeable and respectful towards the patients and one another. Our dedicated team of pharmacists, registered nurses and patient support representatives are here for you and will be happy to answer any of your medication/disease related questions.
- In most cases, our pharmacists dispense your medication(s) and complete your order the same day you call.
Click here to view a copy of Sina Pharmacy’s Home Care Program Brochure.