Herbal sleep aid in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress
- Calms the mind
- Shuts off running thoughts
- Non-habit forming
- Fall asleep fast / Wake up feeling refreshed
- Gluten Free
- Peanut Free
- Works within 30 minutes*
- High dose per tablet
- Authorized for sale by Health Canada
Pascoflair® is made with 425 mg of dry extract of passiflora incarnata (passion flower) per pill (tablet). This is the highest dose of passion flower extract available on the market today. It naturally calms the mind and helps to stop racing thoughts, helping you fall asleep and stay sound asleep throughout the night. Pascoflair® is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a sleep aid in cases of restlessness and insomnia due to mental stress.
Pascoflair® falls in the category of herbal sleep remedies and is one of the best sleeping pills available on the market today.
Pascoflair® can help you enjoy a good night’s sleep by calming your mind and shutting off those running thoughts. Unlike some other sleep medications / sleeping pills (even other natural sleeping pills / natural sleep remedies), Pascoflair® offers a single active ingredient sleep-aid: passion flower. Made from mainly natural ingredients, Pascoflair® is a sleep aid that contains passionflower. Passionflower has been studied extensively and has been proven effective with over 15 years of studies conducted.
Benefits of Pascoflair®
- Improves sleep onset due to stress
- Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep, with little to no side effects
- No hangover or sedative effect
- No known drug interactions
- No known toxic effects or symptoms after consumption
- No known dependency potential
- Available over-the-counter (no prescription needed) and can be found with other natural sleep aids / medications
Passionflower: Not just for sleep!
Passionflower is an herbal remedy which has been known for centuries to help treat various sleep disturbances. It helps you sleep by shutting off all the running thoughts which are going through your mind at bedtime. The mind can relax, which is then followed by the body, and as a result, sleep will follow. Passionflower has been made into natural sleep remedies like teas and natural sleep pills.
Passionflower is one of the most powerful herbs used to treat mental health disorders, and one of the best natural sleep remedies. It is also one of the best-studied, with multiple studies in animals and humans as well as a long history of clinical use.
|Dry extract (5-7:1) of Passiflora incarnata L. (Passionflower) equivalent to 2.125g – 2.975g aerial parts.||425 mg|
|Extractant: ethanol||50% (V/V)|
|Contains sucrose and glucose.|
Dosage and administration
Adults, adolescents ≥ 13 years: 1 tablet, 2 times daily. PASCOFLAIR® should be swallowed whole with sufficient liquid (preferably a glass of water), and the doses should be spread evenly throughout the day.
Contraindicated for patients who are hypersensitive to the active substance or to any of the excipients, patients with a rare hereditary condition known as fructose intolerance, glucosegalactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase defi ciency.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
Interactions with other drugs