- Non GMO
- Delivers the most advanced probiotic formula in Europe, Asia, and North America
- Boosts immune system function against cold and flu
- Prevention of many serious diseases
- Better use of protein, fat, minerals and vitamins
- Improves digestibility, absorption, and solubilization
- Enhances action of pepsin (for people suffering from hypochlorhydria)
- Improves bowel movement
- Synthesizes vitamins
- Removes free radicals
- Increases beta-galactosidase activity and lactose fermentation
- Balances intestinal functions
- Promotes growth and health by creating a more efficient use of the bioavailability of nutrients
- Improves lactose tolerance
Acidophilus Ultra is a synergistic blend of 11 probiotics and 11 billion live active cells to combat digestive disturbances, diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating, and lactose intolerance. With PH⁵D enteric coating.
Each of the 11 different probiotic cultures gives you a special benefit, and each probiotic culture is delivered to a unique reception site along the intestines to make you healthier.
Acidophilus Ultra’s special formula of probiotics from New Roots Herbal is hypoallergenic and gluten-free. Importantly, we use an advanced water-based PH⁵D enteric coating. PH⁵D coating ensures capsule contents survive stomach acids and are slowly released in the intestines only. This ensures the highest survival rate of the probiotic contents, which yields the highest therapeutic benefit. This coating offers the choice to be taken on an empty stomach or with foods to deliver full potency beyond what can be obtained from fortified yoghurts, tablets, powders, or capsules without enteric coating.
Probiotics play a major role in building the immune system, keeping your intestines clean, combating Candida yeast infections, regulating constipation or diarrhea, and increasing the bioavailability of essential nutrients to form superior quality blood and overall health. Taking probiotics is essential after antibiotic treatment, as they replenish the immune-regulating intestinal flora destroyed by them.
Acidophilus Ultra combines 11 effective strains that are synergistic to each other and deliver benefits at different important sites along the intestinal tract. Acidophilus Ultra is well-tolerated with lactose sensitivity and contains only 2 mcg of lactose per capsule. Compare this with a 250 mL glass of milk (1% to 3.25% milk fat), which contains 12,000,000 mcg (12 g) of lactose.