Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex contains Rhodiola and Korean Ginseng, a combination which contains many compounds including phenylpropanoids such as rosarin, rosavin and rosin (rosavins), salidroside (a hydroxyphenethyl glucoside), and a complex mixture of steroidal saponins (called ginsenosides). This product is standardized to contain 4.5 mg of rosavins, 1.5 mg of salidroside and 8.4 mg of ginsenosides (calculated as Rb2 to Rb1 is NLT 0.4 by HPLC) per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality.
NOTE: All MediHerb online purchases require a health advisor consult. A natural health advisor from our team will call you directly after your purchase for a quick tele-consultation.
• Supports mental clarity and support cognitive function
• Promotes vitality and stamina
• Helps maintain proper energy
• Supports physical endurance
• Maintains feelings of general well-being when experiencing temporary stress
• Helps the body adapt to the changes of everyday life
• Supports and maintain the body as it ages
• Supports the body’s natural defenses against stress
Each tablet contains:
Rhodiola root 20:1 extract from rhodiola rosea root 3.0g (containing rosavins 4.5mg and salidroside 1.5mg) 150mg and Korean ginseng root 5:1 extract from panax ginseng root 500mg (containing ginsenosides 8.4mg) 100mg.
Calcium phosphate, cellulose, sodium starch glycollate, glucose, hypromellose and magnesium stearate.
Take 1 tablet 2-4 times daily, or as directed.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner. Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.