Relieves Nervousness Promote Deep Sleep
- No Contain Irradiated Rice Flour
- No Artificial preservatives
- Colors Or Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Or Yeast Free
- May Promotes deep, restful sleep
- May Stops night-time waking
- May Helps to reset the body’s sleep-wake cycle
- May Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall sleep
Nutrients for a Better Sleep
Valerian is used to ease insomnia, anxiety and nervous restlessness. Valerian is a mild sedative believed to increase GABA and GABA induces relaxation.
Hops – A sedative and calming agent, hops is another favorite in herbal medicine for relieving nervousness and improving sleep.
Passionflower is used to treat anxiety and insomnia. Several studies have found passionflower to be effective in reducing the symptoms of anxiety.
Chamomile – Studies support chamomile’s main use as a calming agent and sleep aid.
Melatonin is well known for its ability to control our sleep-wake cycle since it is secreted in darkness and suppressed by light.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAIN:
|Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) (Root) Extract
(0.8% valerenic acid)
|Hops (Humulus lupulus) (Strobile) Extract
(4:1 from 200 mg hops)
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) (Herb top) Extract
(10:1 from 500 mg passionflower)
|Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (Flower) Extract
(4:1 from 200 mg chamomile)
|Melatonin (Pineal gland, porcine)||
Take 1 capsule before bed or as directed by a health care practitioner.
TIPS FOR A RESTFUL SLEEP
- Do not drink coffee, pop or tea after 3 pm. Do not exercise at night.
- Ensure that your room is free of light. Light inhibits melatonin production.
- Take a hot bath at bedtime. Add 2 cups (500 mL) of Epsom salts and 1 cup (250 ml) of baking soda along with essential oils of lavender or chamomile.