Probiotics and cranberry to support vaginal and urinary tract health
- Helps restore and maintain healthy vaginal flora
- Helps prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women
- Supports intestinal health
- Provides 17.6 billion CFU per chewable tablet
- Delicious natural cranberry-apple-raspberry flavour
HMF Women’s Daily Chewables were specifically designed to support the unique needs of women. Each great-tasting chewable tablet offers 17.6 billion CFU from a combination of seven research-driven probiotic strains to help restore and maintain healthy vaginal flora. The vagina is a complex ecosystem that can by altered by many factors, including age, medication use, sexual activity, hygiene practices and hormone production.1 Lactobacilli are the dominant vaginal microorganisms in healthy women, helping to maintain normal vaginal microflora.1 They compete with other microorganisms for nutrients and adherence to the vaginal epithelium; decrease the vaginal pH by producing organic acids (primarily lactic acid); and produce antimicrobial compounds, including bacteriocins and hydrogen peroxide.1 In addition to providing two species of Bifidobacteria, HMF Women’s Daily Chewables offer three species of Lactobacilli, selected for their natural presence in the female flora.2-5 Included in this blend are L. rhamnosus HN001 and L. acidophilus La-14, which specifically support healthy vaginal flora.2-4 This probiotic combination also helps colonize both the large and small intestines to support gastrointestinal health. To further contribute to overall well-being, HMF Women’s Daily Chewables offer cranberry fruit extract, which helps prevent recurrent UTIs in women.
1. Borges, S, Silva, J, Teixeira, P. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2014; 289(3): 479-89.
2. Bertuccini, L, Russo, R, Iosi, F, Superti, F. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2017; 30(2): 163-7.
3. De Alberti, D, Russo, R, Terruzzi, F, Nobile, V, Ouwehand, AC. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2015; 292(4): 861-7.
4. Jang S-E, Jeong J-J, Choi, S-Y, Kim, H, Han, M, Kim, D-H. Nutrients. 2017; 9(6): 531.
5. Yan, D, Lü, Z, Su, J. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009; 122(22): 2748–51.
Download Product Information