Raw Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
- Versatile Raw Virgin Coconut Oil can be used for frying, baking, in smoothies and dressings
- Can be used as part of your body care program
- Organic, Non-GMO and Vegan certified
- Can be stored at room temperature
- One of the most versatile edible oils in the world
- Can be used in place of other oils including butter
- Contains 10.9 grams of medium-chain fatty acids per 15 ml serving
- Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Vegan, Dairy free, Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarian and Kosher diets (Pareve)
- No refrigeration required
Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is Organic, Vegan, unrefined and Simply Versatile – with its natural coconut flavour and aroma, it can be used in all your cooking and baking needs in place of other oils.
Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is Organic expeller cold-pressed coconut oil from the Phillipines. Meat from organically grown coconuts is shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk from which the oil is then extracted – it is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is Simply Versatile – use by the spoonful to add creamy richness to smoothies or salad dressings. It’s great as a medium-heat sautéing/frying oil or in baking. Or rub directly onto the skin as part of your organic body care program.
If stored below 25°C, oil will solidify. If exposed to temperature above 25°C, oil will liquify.
Take 1 capsule daily with water or your favourite raw juice. If you have difficulty swallowing capsules, twist open 1 capsule daily, empty contents into a glass of water or milk, stir, and drink.