Support for menopausal health and comfort
- Promotes healthy mood balance during menopause
- Offers clinically researched extracts, such as HMRlignan™ and Lifenol® hops, a plant extract traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nervousness and aid sleep
- Includes maca, rhodiola and ashwagandha, which is traditionally used in Ayurveda to aid sleep and enhance memory
- Provides antioxidants from a combination of resveratrol and standardized grape seed extract
- Made with vegan ingredients
MenoVive is formulated to support emotional well-being during menopause, while providing traditional support for sleep and memory enhancement. Maca, cultivated in the highlands of Peru, has been traditionally used for centuries. Research suggests that maca provides support for healthy mood during menopause. Hops are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid and to help relieve nervousness. They are primarily recognized for the bioactive compound 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN). This formula offers Lifenol® hops extract, which has been studied in two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials involving women. Similarly, HMRlignan™ has been clinically studied in an eight-week trial involving women. It contains the lignan 7-hydroxymatairesinol, a precursor to enterolactone. In addition to its traditional use in Ayurveda for memory enhancement, ashwagandha is traditionally used as a sleep aid, sedative and rejuvenative tonic. Rhodiola has also been used traditionally for hundreds of years, and provides antioxidant defence alongside grape seed extract and resveratrol.