A new pharmacy experience awaits you. Come discover the difference a personalized pharmacy experience can be like!
Sina Pharmacy is a full service pharmacy offering full prescription dispensing services, compounding services, and natural/traditional supplements from excellent suppliers. We are focused on providing the best possible care personalized to your health needs.
We are a proud member of PCCA (Professional Compounding Centers of America) and have an onsite accredited PCCA Compounding Lab designed to meet all your compounding needs.
Our team of licensed pharmacists are available to provide you with specialized consultation services to help you manage and achieve optimal health outcomes. This includes reviewing your prescription medications, non-prescription medications, and natural health products and check for drug interactions, drug-nutrient depletion, advice regarding best timing to take a medication, and any other questions related to a particular medication or to your specific health concerns.
For those patients who cannot make it to the store in person or who would benefit from regulated medication dispensing we offer home delivery services and blister card/compliance medication packaging.
We offer a competitive dispensing fee. We work closely with medical clinics and doctors to ensure that our patients are receiving the best medical care and attention.
Medication and Needle Disposal
Expired and unused prescription medications are often left lying in medicine cabinets and cupboards. This leads to their potential misuse and abuse. Drugs that have been prescribed to treat a medical condition, or ones that are sold over-the-counter, may not be safe for everyone. Safe disposal of unused and expired drugs and needles ensures they do not end up in the wrong hands.
Help ensure that prescription drugs and other pharmaceuticals do not pose a risk to you and to others.
- Check your medicine cabinet and remove all expired and unused prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications and natural health products. If you do not know if a drug is still safe, check with our pharmacist.
- Bring unused and expired prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications and natural health products to our pharmacist for proper environmentally friendly disposal.
Do not flush medicines down the toilet or sink.
If your prescription(s) are at another pharmacy and you would like to fill it at Sina Pharmacy, the transfer is very quick (about 5 minutes) and easy. We can transfer one or all of your prescription(s) from any pharmacy around Canada to Sina Pharmacy within a few minutes. Please give us a call if you would like to transfer your prescription(s) to Sina Pharmacy.
See our individual pages for:
- Fair PharmaCare Registration
- Travel Health Center
- Compression Stockings
- Specialized Laboratory Tests
- Bio-Identical Hormone Compounding for Women
- Men’s Health Compounding
- Anti-Aging & Cosmeceutical Compounding
- Pain Management Compounding
- Sports Medicine Compounding
- Pediatric Compounding
- Supplements and Personalized Nutrition
- Smoking Cessation Services
- Home Care Program
- Medication Review
- Private Medication Consultation
- Blister/Compliance Packaging